We are a small, bustling, family-owned restaurant looking for self-motivated, hardworking, problem-solving go-getters with a passion for customer service and a team-oriented approach to work.
Pay is competitive, hours are reasonable, and we pride ourselves on serving delicious food at reasonable prices in a warm and welcoming environment. Join our team!
As a small staff, we need someone with both bartending and serving experience who is available to work both daytime and evening shifts, including weekends. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, attentive to the customer experience, punctual, ambitious, outgoing, friendly, reliable, motivated, a team player, and hard-working.
· Interact with customers, take orders, and serve food and drinks
· Know the menu; assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
· Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages, mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
· Assist with creating featured cocktails for the seasonal menu
· Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
· Comply with all food and beverage regulations
· Answer the phone; take reservations and to-go orders
· Side work including, but not limited to, rolling silverware, cleaning, and restocking supplies
· Deliver a great customer experience
· Proven working experience as both a server and bartender
· Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
· Ability to keep the bar/restaurant organized, stocked and clean
· Ability to listen and communicate effectively
· Ability to multitask efficiently
· Strong organizational skills
Hobnob is looking for a reliable friendly host/hostess to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and engaged and will be available for both daytime and evening shifts, including weekends. Must be able to learn and use the online reservation system, Resy, to manage bookings.
- Answering the phone and booking reservations electronically
- Using the online reservation system to assign reservations to tables
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome
- Estimating wait time for guests
- Assisting servers with busing tables, refilling drinks, cleaning tables
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Strong organizational and motivational skills